a) Filled in form-6
b) Photostat copy of SSC
c) Amount : Paid at college
d) Submit above documents at your college exam cell.
a) Filled in Form-9.
b) Endorsement from the college Principal on the filled-in application form.
c) Photostat copy of SSC
d) Amount : Rs.2000/-
1. Certificates under will be issued .
2. All payments shall be made through Demand Drafts drawn in favour of THE REGISTRAR JNTUH, payable at Hyderabad.
3. Provision to make payments through challan is available only at SBI JNTU Hyderabad Branch.
4. The T-Wallet/ Swiping facility using the smart card(Debit/credit card) is available at the student service counter.
5. Student should write his/her Hall Ticket Number on the back-side of the Demand Draft, if the mode of payment is DD.
JNTUH How to apply for PC and CMM With Undertaking [Subjects Exemption] - Including Tatkal Process
Osmania University (OU) Press Note : All the Examinations scheduled on 28.09.2021 and 29.09.2021 under Osmania University jurisdiction have...
JNTUH B.Tech 2-1, 3-1 Semester & B.Pharmacy 2-1, 3-1, 4-1 Semester Results March 2021 JNTUH B.Tech 2-1 Results Links https://results.u...
JNTUH B.Tech 2-1 Semester Examinations Results - March 2021 JNTUH Mobile Apps - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App | Telegram C...
JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Semester Examinations Results - November 2020 JNTUH Mobile Apps - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS...