All Special Supplementary Exams (One-Time-Chance) Rs. 100/- fine registrations Service .
JNTUH B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 1-1 Regular/Supply and 1-2 Supply Rs. 1000/- Fine Registrations Service is extended upto 09-04-2021
B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 1-1 Regular/Supply and 1-2 Supply Rs. 1000/- Fine Registrations Service
JNTUH Letter to Principals for Exemption of fee and concession of marks for Physically Challenged (PHC) students
Several representations from the Principals have been received for giving exemption of fee and for concession of pass marks. Accordingly it is informed that the Principals of all the JNTUH Constituent and Affiliated Engineering Colleges have to submit the list of students for exemption of fee and for concession of marks, along with the principal attested PHC Certificates. The office staffs of respective colleges have to come personally to the student service section (SSS) of Exam Branch along with the covering letter by Principal, attested copies of PHC certificates and the original PHC certificates for verification and necessary further action. The Principals are informed to submit the above said documents of students of all years, and all courses on or before .
JNTUK B.Tech 2-1, 4-1 Semester Examinations Scheduled on 26th March 2021 Are Postponed & Rescheduled
All the Principals of affiliated colleges are hereby informed that in view of Bharat bandh on 26-03-2021(Friday), the IV/II B.Tech I Semester Reg./Supple. examinations scheduled for 26-03-2021 are postponed to 27-03-2021. The students may be informed accordingly.
JNTUH As per the directions of the State Government, all the ongoing Regular and Supplementary examinations of the University have been postponed
The Principals of all the constituent and affiliated colleges of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad offering UG & PG courses are informed to note that, as per the directions of the State Government, all the ongoing Regular and Supplementary examinations of the University have been postponed due to prevailing COVID pandemic conditions. The revised dates of examinations shall be announced later (at the earliest).
OU Closing of all educational institutions - Commencement of Online Classes in colleges for the Academic Year 2020-2021
With reference to the subject cited, the General Administration Department, Govt. of Telangana has issued G,O. under reference 1st cited, informing that ail educational institutions -Private and Government in the State of Telangana, except Medical Colleges, shall remain closed till further orders. Further mentioned that online/distance learning will continue as earlier.
The Commissioner, Department of Technical Education, Government of Telangana vide his Endorsement under reference 2nd cited has requested the Registrars of all the universities in the Telangana State to lake necessary action in the light of the G.O.
In view of the above, all the Campus, Constituent, Affiliated and District PG Colleges under the jurisdiction of Osmania University shall remain closed for classwork until further orders. However, online classes shall be conducted for Degree, PG and Professional courses as per the direction of the Stale Government
Osmania University As per the Government direction, all the ongoing and scheduled examinations are postponed. The revised schedule will be announced
Telangana State: TSCHE chairman Prof. T Papi Reddy said on Wednesday. All UG and PG semester exams under all universities in the Telangana State have been postponed. A new schedule will be announced soon.
In view of Bharath Bandh, the University Examinations scheduled on are rescheduled as indicated below. The Principals of all affiliated colleges are requested to note the same and inform the students concerned immediately.
TSWR JC CET Hall Ticket 2021 – TSWR JC CET Admit Card at tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.inhttps://tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in/TSWRJCCETWEB20/#!/home1912jkhmghj.rps
MODEL OMR SHEET - JCCET2021
MODEL QUESTION PAPER - JCCET2021
Prof, G. Rami Reddy Centre For Distance Education Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana-500007
27th March 2021
Interested Job Seekers. Please Register on http://tmievan.com/jdr.html
Osmania University PS - East Zone
All the Directors / Principals have to make a note that all the COVID-19 pandemic norms prescribed by State Government of Telangana and UGC shall be followed scrupulously to ensure smooth functioning of the Academic and Administrative activities.
JNTUA Substitute Subjects Time Table for B.Tech 1-2, 2-2 & 3-2 Semester Supple April 2021 Examshttp://www.jntua.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/B.Tech-Substitute-Subjects-Timetables.pdf
JNTUH Instructions for conducting Lab external exams of B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 1-1, 1-2 Semester April 2021
JNTUH Instructions for conducting Lab external exams.1. The external lab exams I B.Tech /B.Pharm I sem (Reg & Supply ), II sem supply may be conducted immediately after the mid – term exams.
2. Based on the students preferences, the lab external exams may also be conducted at different host colleges in addition to parent college.
3. If the lab exams of any student are conducted at different host colleges, the lab award lists of those students should be obtained from the principals of the respective host colleges in sealed covers.
4. While uploading the external award lists exams of labs, the marks of the students who wrote their external lab exams at other host colleges should also be combined.
5. Host Colleges need not upload the award list of the lab exams of different parent colleges.
6. The last date for uploading external lab marks is 15-04-2021.
JNTUH Instructions of conducting second midterm exams of B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 1-1, 1-2 Semester March 2021
The Principals of the colleges offering I Year I Sem B.Tech & B. Pham courses are informed to note the following guidelines for conducting the second midterm examinations and external lab exams.
1) The II midterm examinations of I year B.Tech / B. Pharm shall be conducted in descriptive mode as specified in the academic regulations; i.e. the objective and the descriptive papers for a duration of 1 hour 20 minutes (20 minutes for objective and one hour for examinations).
2) The examination may be conducted at the identified host colleges in addition to the parent college. The college principals have to take the city/town preferences of the students and identify only one center for all the students of one town/city, in addition to their own college. The colleges need to directly contact the host colleges to provide the examination venue to their students.
3) The question papers of second -midterm examinations need to be set by the parent colleges
4) The question papers may be sent to host colleges in the encrypted form by mail or printed question papers. If the parent colleges prefer to send printed question papers the sufficient number of question papers subject-wise need to be sent to the host colleges. All the question papers of one subject need to be bundled separately and all these bundles of one session need to be kept in one envelope and sealed. Sufficient number of answer booklets are also to be packed for each host college along with the question papers.
5) For this mid examinations of I year B. Tech. & B. Pharm courses, either parent college can send the stationary to the host colleges or else host colleges pre-printed stationary may be used. If the host college stationary is used, stationary charges need to be paid by parent college along with center charges Rs.20/- per candidate per subject and postal charges. The charges need to be paid to host colleges directly by the parent colleges
6) For other state students, hostel accommodation may be provided in the college attached hostels, following the COVID-19 norms and protocols. A declaration need to be taken from those students wrt complying with the COVID-19 norms while residing in the hostels.
7) The second midterm examinations of I year B. Tech. & B. Pharm. courses shall be conducted from 30-03-2021.
8) There shall be two examinations on one day. The exams should be conducted in two session 9:30 AM to 10:50AM, and 1:30PM to 2:50PM.
9) The Principals are informed to depute the staff of their respective colleges who are residing in nearby towns/villages to the host colleges to perform the observer duty at the host centers.
10) The answer booklets after the examinations are to be packed at the host-colleges, parent college-wise & session-wise and may be handed over to the parent colleges on daily basis or after the last exam as per the requests made by the Principals of the parent colleges. If the answer booklets are to be handed over after the last day of exams, all the sealed answer booklet bundles must be kept in safe and secured place under the direct control of Principal of Host College.
11) The seating arrangement should be in zig-zag manner and all the COVID norms are to be strictly followed.
12) All the students must carry their college-identity cards while writing their midterm exams both at parent colleges as well as at host colleges.
13) Confidentiality and integrity should be maintained in entire process of conducting the examination. Any deviation in this regard will be viewed seriously and punitive action will be taken to this effect.
JNTUK Results for B.Tech 1-1 Semester (R20, R19, R16, R13, R10) Regular/Supplementary Examinations - July/August 2021
JNTUK The " Results for B.Tech 1-1 Semester (R20, R19, R16, R13, R10) Regular/Supplementary Examinations - July/August 2021 " a...
JNTUH B.Tech 2-1, 3-1 Semester & B.Pharmacy 2-1, 3-1, 4-1 Semester Results March 2021 JNTUH B.Tech 2-1 Results Links https://results.u...
JNTUH B.Tech 2-1 Semester Examinations Results - March 2021 JNTUH Mobile Apps - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App | Telegram C...
JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Semester Examinations Results - November 2020 JNTUH Mobile Apps - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS...