JNTUH B.Tech R16 Provisional list of candidates eligible for grace marks, credit exemption with an Undertaking for the issue of PC and CMM
College-wise lists of students who are eligible to apply for
i) grace marks,
ii) credit exemption and
iii) grace marks followed by credit exemption have been prepared and made available in the T-Sheets option in the exam portals of the respective Principal logins. For these three categories, the students have to fill-up the appropriate undertaking form (to be downloaded from student service portal) and the Principals have to sign at the appropriate place in the respective forms. These forms need to be either printed on the college letter-head / with a separate covering letters from the Principal enclosing the appropriate form and sent to the office of DE. The performance in the examinations for which results are awaited and/or RC, RV & CV, shall be nullified if they apply for the PC & CMM under any of these three categories.
They shall not be permitted to write any future examinations. The and efforts will be made to issue PC & CMM at the earliest possible date.
The Principals are requested to note the following rules with regard to grace marks and credit exemption categories.
1. A separate form (Form-5) earmarked for this category need to be filled up
2. Marks shall be added up to 10 marks for four year B.Tech course in failed subjects and 7 marks for lateral entry students of B.Tech course (maximum of two subjects).
3. All the semester marks/grade memos from the month/year specified in the list uploaded to portal today, where the subject(s) have been shown as Fail need to be surrendered along with the Filled-in Form (with the Principal endorsement) and the selective new marks/grade memos will be re-issued from the University Examination Branch along with PC & CMM.
1. A separate form (Form-6) earmarked for this category need to be filled up
2. The students who failed in not more than two subjects and credits of the failed subjects is less than or equal to 6, are only eligible to apply for the credit exemption
3. The subjects shall be shown as but since the student secures 186 credits, PC & CMM will be issued.
1. A separate form (Form-7) earmarked for this category need to be filled up
2. Points mentioned in the above two cases (grace marks and credit exemption) are applicable.