The Principals of the constituent and affiliated Colleges are hereby informed that the University Examination Branch issues notification for the conduct of Special Supplementary examinations during April/May -2021 for the candidates who were admitted into B.Tech(Reg.), B.Tech(CCC), B.Tech.(PTDC), B.Tech.(FDH), B.Pharmacy, M.Tech.(Reg.), M.Tech.(PTPG), M.Tech.(SSS), M.Tech.(CCC), M.Sc(Reg.), M.Sc.(Part time), M.B.A.(Reg.), M.B.A.(Part time), M.C.A.(Reg.) and all other Under-Graduate and PostGraduate courses, to clear backlog subjects so as to secure the required credits / to satisfy the academic requirement to get their degrees. This last chance is for the candidates who have completed their class work (double the duration of the course) and who have availed 2 years extra time to clear backlog subjects could not clear the subjects.
Please inform the candidates that this notification is meant for the students studied in the constituent and affiliated colleges of JNTUH Hyderabad only.
Important Note: Applications will not be accepted after . Detailed Time Table of Theory Exams will be notified in JNTUH Website (www.jntuh.ac.in)
1. This Notification is meant for the students who studied in the constituent and affiliated colleges of JNTUH Hyderabad only.
2. This Notification is issued for the candidates who have completed their class work (double the duration of the course) and who have availed 2 years extra time to clear backlog subjects, who could not complete for the award degree.
3. Applicants should enclose the photocopies of latest marks memo containing failed subjects along with syllabus copy without fail, if the backlog subject is not shown in the portal
4. The duly filled in applications should be handed over in the college office with necessary fee.
5. The Principals are requested to submit the filled in physical applications, if the online registration service is not available to the Controller of Exams, Examinations Building, JNTUH, Hyderabad
6. Lab/ Project Viva examinations are to be conducted at the respective colleges during to and the Award Lists are to be sent to Dr.S Tara kalyani, Controller of Examinations, JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500 085 so as to reach this office on or before 03-05-2021.