Telangana State High Level Committee meeting regarding holding of examinations for the current academic year 2019-2020
A High Level Committee Meeting under the Chairmanship of Smt. Sabitha Indira Reddy garu, Honble Minister for Education, Govt. of Telangana was held today i.e., on in the Office of Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Masab Tank, Hyderabad.
1. Sri Somesh Kumar, IAS, Hon'ble Chief Secretary to Govt
2. Smt. Chitra Ramachandran, IAS, Spl. Chief Secretary to Govt., Edn Dept.,
3. Prof. T Papi Reddy, Chairman, TSCHE
4. Prof. R Limbadri, Vice Chairman, TSCHE
5. Prof. V Venkata Ramana, Vice Chairman,TSCHE
6. Sri. Arvind Kumar, IAS, VC I/c, Osmania University
7. Dr. B Janardhan Reddy, IAS, VC I/c, Kakatiya University
8. Sri. Jayesh Ranjan, IAS, VC I/c, JNT University
9. Sri. Navin Mittal, IAS, CCE CTE
10.Smt. Neetu Kumari Prasad, IAS, VC I/c, Telangana University
11. Sri. Syed Omar Jaleel, IAS, Secretary, Intermediate Education
12.Dr. N Srinivas Rao, Secretary, TSCHE
13. Prof. A Goverdhan, Rector, JNT University
14.Dr. M Mansoor Hussain, Registrar, JNT University
15. Prof Ch Gopal Reddy, Registrar, OU
16. Prof. K Purushotam, Registrar, KU
The members discussed at length about the various alternatives regarding holding examinations for the current year 2019-2020 in the State of Telangana for Higher Educational Institutions.
The views of the members were elicited by the Hon'ble Minister for Education regarding the Academic and other related issues.
The Hon'ble Minister for Education stated that these views and suggestions shall be put up to the Hon'ble Chief Minister, Govt. of Telangana for his directions shortly.