As per the directions of the Government of Telangana, it is here by informed the Directors / Principals of all that on-campus classwork for all UG/PG students studying in various courses shall commence from . You are requested to maintain proper hygienic conditions as per Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) given by UGC for COVID-19 pandemic.
As the hardship caused by COVID-19 pandemic still being prevalent, the following academic schedules and guidelines suggested shall be strictly followed for smooth conduct of on-campus classwork and to ensure safety of Students, Faculty members and Supporting staff. All the Directors / Principals have to make a note that all the COVID-19 pandemic norms prescribed by State Government of Telangana and UGC shall be followed scrupulously to ensure smooth functioning of the Academic and Administrative activities.
Commencement of B. Tech./B. Pharm classes for II/III/IV Year, II semester will be conducted based on prevailing conditions.
1. The academic units shall keep the entire premises ready for starting on-campus class work and communicate the commencement of classwork from to all the students, faculty members and supporting staff.
2. The Principals are requested to identify the students from outstation who require accommodation in College attached Hostels and arrange them the hostel accommodation by following the COVID-19 precautionary norms.
3. The Colleges are advised to maintain proper hygienic conditions in each and every unit with frequent sanitization of class rooms, laboratories, toilets, etc. The Colleges shall take separate from the students to follow strictly the COVID-19 precautionary norms.
4. Separate from parent(s) of the students seeking hostel accommodation on their own responsibility.
5. It is suggested the students shall come with latest RT-PCR test report for students staying in the hostel.
6. The Colleges are suggested to place display boards / flexi banners indicating precautions/procedures for prevention of COVID-19 at all prominent points in the campus and make sure that they are visible to all the students, staff and visitors.
7. It is suggested that every College administration shall be prepared to face any medical emergencies related to COVID-19 /any other case(s) in their campus. Further, all the Colleges are advised to provide the necessary arrangement for the affected person(s) for isolation and medical care.
8. All the faculty, staff and students shall wear masks, use sanitizer frequently and additional masks shall be available in each department for the needy people.
9. The Colleges shall make necessary arrangements to provide Hot water to the students by providing Hot Water Dispenser system in the Mess / Dining halls of the Hostels.
10. Necessary equipment shall be procured for thermal scanning of students at least once in a day at the respective departments in the campus and also in mess / hostel premises.
11. Further, any additional measures initiated by the Colleges towards the prevention of COVID-19 and for the welfare of the Students, Faculty members & Supporting staff are highly appreciated.
You are requested to give comments, if any. The final notification/circular will be given after the approval from the in-charge Vice-chancellor.
Template of Declaration form to be submitted by the student
Template of under taking form to be submitted by the Parents
Govt of Telangana Guidelines for Re-opening the Universities and colleges
UGC Guidelines for Re-opening the Universities and colleges